Are you shaking your head thinking of how to find relief from all your suffering because of all your payroll expenses? Does this problem pull down your business operations? When you can’t seem to support enough employees to work for you because of the high associated costs, your business competitiveness is greatly affected.
Employee expenses are costing your business an arm and a leg, from their salaries, health care benefits, bonuses, company insurance and tax compliance. It takes a huge chunk of your annual budget to support and provide for all of these expenses, especially if you’re still in a start-up phase.
This also limits your capacity to recruit many top talents, thereby reducing the number of available employees to help you run your business. In addition to this, for every new employee, you’ll need to spend more and more on new office set-up, this includes, their own work station, individual PCs, webcams, office supplies, and stable internet connection in order for them to remain productive for your business.
I hear you say, “What other options are available to you, in order for you to start getting on top of these expenses but at the same time not compromise on the quality of your work? What would be the best strategy to achieve this? “
One possible solution that could ease your pain is by engaging with an outsourcing partner. You don’t have to spend so much time and money to achieve your expansion strategies. Your outsourcing partner will be able to provide you with setting up your employees with office equipment and facilities, as well as taking care of all of your employees’ needs from insurance, health benefits package and other related employee expenses.
Why is engaging with an outsourcing partner a good idea for you?
- It allows you to focus on your core strategic activities. Hiring an outsource staff means you can focus on producing and selling your product or service and generating revenue for your business because your employees’ concerns and welfare are taken care of on your behalf.
- Increase operational efficiency. You have wide-ranging access to top talent pool and therefore allowing you to grow your team with the right people, thereby increasing your business capacity to serve your customers and clients. You can start building a team of highly skilled individuals to help you achieve your business goals. Your outsourcing partner also has the technologies to streamline operations by removing unproductive tasks, allowing you to save time and focus on your core business activities.
These benefits shouldn’t just be your ultimate considerations if as a consequence, you’re sacrificing the quality of product or service provided to your customers and clients. To avoid this, you should look to get value for the money that you spend when engaging with your outsourcing partner, by checking that they are able to provide you with the following:
- A management team to oversee your employees work and productivity and keep them on track,
- Full office setup, facilities and high-end equipment to allow your employees to be able to work productively,
- An IT team to help minimize any downtime of the computer system so that it won’t affect your business operations,
- Strong security culture through a high level of investments in sophisticated technologies, strong policies and procedures and physical security guards available to ensure your business is secure,
- A dedicated Client Service team to bridge the gap in communication between your office and with your employees, and
- HR support to monitor your employees’ attendance and secures a reserve team in place in situations that they are absent or on leave.
If you are really aiming for a strategy to expand your business and one that could turn your business around, consider outsourcing partner that is able to provide you with a full suite of services, such as those mentioned provide, ensure you get the full value for your money without compromising on the quality in the product and services you provide to your customers and clients.